MULTI-MODEL – ROUGH IDLE AND/OR MIL ON WITH DTC P0300, P0301, P0302, P0303 OR P0304 IN COLD TEMPERATURE
When the engine is started for the first time after parking the vehicle overnight in cold conditions (below zero degrees Celsius), some vehicles may exhibit a rough idle and/or the check engine light on with any of the following DTC(s) stored in memory.
- P0300 – Random misfire detected
- P0301 – Cylinder No.1 misfire detected
- P0302 – Cylinder No.2 misfire detected
- P0303 – Cylinder No.3 misfire detected
- P0304 – Cylinder No.4 misfire detected