AUDIO PANEL EDGES ARE WRINKLED / PEELING
|Bulletin No: 09-026/16|
|Last Issued: 04/25/2016|
2016 CX-5 vehicles with VINs lower than JM3KE******779769 (produced before February 15, 2016)
Some customers may notice that the audio panel (or center panel) is wrinkled or peeling at the edges, causing a poor appearance concern.
Protective tape has been added to the audio panel to eliminate this concern.
Customers having this concern should have their vehicle repaired using the following repair procedure.
- Verify the customer concern.
- Replace the audio panel with a modified part according to the instructions on MS3 online or the Workshop Manual (section 09-17 CENTER PANEL REMOVAL/INSTALLATION).
- Verify the repair.
- This warranty information applies only to verified customer complaints on vehicles eligible for warranty repair.
- This repair will be covered under Mazda’s New Vehicle Limited Warranty term.
- Additional diagnostic time cannot be claimed for this repair.
|Part Number Main Cause||KA0G-55-230C-02|
|Operation Number / Labor Hours:||XXM16XRX / 0.3 Hrs.|