2013-2015 CX-5 vehicles with VINS higher than JM3KE****** 169169 (produced after November 21, 2012)
2013-2015 CX-9 vehicles with VINS lower than JM3TB****** 456698 (produced before February 2, 2015)
- After the ignition is turned ON, it takes a long time to load all the data from the device before starting playback. Depending on the data volume, it can take up to several minutes.
- After the ignition is turned ON, the playback always starts from the first track. It does not start from the last playing track/position when the ignition was turned OFF.
- “iPod Error” message for the Apple IOS 8.0 or higher software on iPhone 4, 5, or 6.
- SMS/Text cannot be downloaded when connected via Bluetooth.
- Operational concerns when playing a media device (iPod, USB stick etc.) connected via the USB port.
- The updated software of the Bluetooth/Hands-free module will only address SMS/Text concerns for the Apple iPhone at this time.
- Replace the Bluetooth/Hands-free module with a modified one according to MS3 online instructions or the Workshop Manual.
SUBJECT PART(S) INFORMATION
|Subject Part Number||Description||Qty.|
|GJR9-66-DH0Z||Bluetooth / Hands-free module||1|