MAZDA MOBILE START (MMS) CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH VEHICLE
If a customer has a vehicle communication related error on their APP, perform the following:
- Disconnect the battery or unplug the module for at least 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the battery, wait 60 seconds and then have the customer try the APP again,
- If the vehicle starts, order module 0000-8F-ZS0A.
NOTE: THERE IS A LIMITED SUPPLY OF THE MODULE AT THIS TIME, THEREFORE ONLY USE THIS PART FOR THIS SPECIFIC CONDITION.
- Due to the limited supply, make sure you were shipped the A level part and not the original part before installing the part.
- Install the module and program it per MMS programming instructions.
- instruct the customer to update their account with the new module information, otherwise the MMS will not work from the APP.