AUDIO / INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM SERVICE INFORMATION
|Bulletin No: 09-030/15|
|Last Issued: 08/07/2015|
- This bulletin supersedes the previous bulletins 09-028/12 issued on 10/19/2012, 08/10/12 and 07/27/12, 09-022/11 issued on 09/01/2011 and 09-074/09 issued on 11/13/2009. The APPLICABLE and DESCRIPTION have been revised.
- Changes are noted below in Red beside the change bar.
|2011-2015 Mazda2||2004-2016 Mazda6||2007-2012 CX-7||2004-2011 RX-8|
|2004-2016 Mazda3||2016 CX-3||2007-2016 CX-9||2004-2006, 2008-2011 Tribute|
|2006-2010, 2012-2015 Mazda5||2013-2016 CX-5||2006-2016 MX-5||2004-2006 MPV|
Mazda infotainment systems require contacting the proper source for diagnostic support, parts authorization, and parts exchange. Some components require prior authorization before ordering as exchange.
Refer to DAG Exchange Central (MXConnect>Parts and Accessories>Parts>Programs>Exchange Central) for component availability, source of technical support and prior authorization requirement.
NOTE: Always check for a TSB that may modify or eliminate prior authorization for a specific symptom for a given component.
The Mazda Technical Hotline provides support for most components. Some limited components require authorization from the vendor for warranty exchange. Refer to DAG Exchange Central for the most current support information.
- For in-stock vehicles, dealers will be directed to order new parts. Only in-stock vehicles require installation of a new components and DSM authorization. Contact the Dealer Assistance Group.
- Refer to Section 3 of the Mazda Warranty Policies & Procedures Manual and any current warranty bulletins for parts exchange procedures. Failure to follow the proper warranty procedures may result in a warranty debit.
- Some components are available as exchange for warranty repairs and some are available as exchange for out of warranty repairs. Contact the supplier for prices and availability.