1998-2000 B2500 High Idle – Manual Transmission
All 1998-2000, B-2500 with manual transmission.
Some vehicles may exhibit a high idle.
A service kit is available to resolve this concern.
Customers having this concern should have their vehicle repaired using the following procedure.
- Install service kit per attached instructions.
|1F00-18-145||Service Kit – TPS Connector||1|
TPS CONNECTOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Use the following procedures to install the TPS Connector.
- Unhook TPS connector.
- Cut TPS connector off at connector and remove plastic sheathing.
- Install sheathing on new TPS connector pigtail.
- Locate the brown/white wire at location A.
- Locate the gray/white wire at location B.
- Locate the gray/red wire at location C.
- Reinstall plastic sheating.
- Tape over all wiring and sheathing with electrical tape or equivalent.
- Install TPS connector to TPS sensor.