Skip to content
ADVANCED KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM MALFUNCTION
SA NUMBER: SA-040/17
Some vehicles may experience one of the following advanced keyless entry system malfunctions:
(1) Key fob and/or door request switch does not operate.
(2) Door locks repeatedly lock and unlock when approaching the vehicle with the advanced key.
(3) KEY warning light (red) on while driving and DTC B10D1:23 and/or B10D3:23 is(are) stored.
- B10D1:23 Request switch (LF) circuit malfunction
- B10D3:23 Request switch (RF) circuit malfunction
2016 CX-9 – DTC P064A STORED DUE TO MISLOGIC DETECTION
Be aware that DTC P064A does not illuminate the MIL or wrench light.
2017 Mazda3, 2017 Mazda6 – Forward Sensing Camera (FSC) Aiming Procedure Change
The Forward Sensing Camera (FSC) Aiming procedure has changed for the 2017 Mazda3 and 2017 Mazda6. The new aiming procedure can be performed dynamically or statically.
2017 Mazda6 Turn Signal Switch Does Not Cancel
Some customers may complain about a turn signal switch that does not cancel. This concern may have occurred after an accessory fog light installation by the port.
2014-16 MAZDA3 & MAZDA6, 2016 CX-5, CX-3, MX-5 & CX-9 – DTC C1001:92 FOR FORWARD SENSING CAMERA
Some vehicles may have DTC C1001:92 stored in memory. DTC C1001:92 sets as a past record for low visibility of the Forward Sensing Camera (FSC). It does not mean there is an actual FSC defect.
- In some cases the customer may have a concern with the Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) and/or High Beam Control system (HBC).
- In other cases this DTC might be found without a related customer concern.
error: Content is protected !!